From Patriotic Nigras
|POST BUGS/ISSUES WITH SHOOPEDLIFE ON THE TALKPAGE, THX|
PN developed a modified Second Life client called ShoopedLife that allowed them to bypass many of the hardware-banning methods typically used by Linden Lab to prevent persistent griefers from accessing Second Life. July 2008, the PN client, ShoopedLife was further modified to utilize the Lua code base to automate specific functions of the regular client. N3X15 stopped developing ShoopedLife in 2008 and left the PN shortly afterwards after being niggermailed into throwing the nigras under the bus.
January 2013, PN's new warboss Ap0110 used his powers of nigramancy to bring ShoopedLife back from dead nigger storage after it was decided that the ThugLyfe viewer would be released shortly after Half Life 2: Episode 3.
The ShoopedLife viewer by Ap0110 is aimed towards a battle client. ShoopedLife has built-in sim crashing features, aggressive follow, drag and drop a prim into grief tab on radar and rezz multiple prims of your choice to attack faggots. The Client also include several defense options to protect the nigra whilst griffin.
Grief tab on Radar menu
How to use:
- 1. Drop any prim into the the slot pick a faggot to grief from the radar
- 2. choose how many prims to rezz and attack with then click Rez Item.
- 3. ????
- 4. Profit!!
(This includes five tabs “Targeted, Objects, Sounds, Animations and defense”)
Allows you to attack any faggot using a slave client like “this will be detailed later”.
Allows you to drop any prim into the slot and mass rezz how many you desire, utimatly crashing the sim (built in Sim Crasher). It also has an Object follow Prim option.
Allows you to enter the UUID’s of any sound and play them inworld. There are also built in sounds preloaded with the viewer. You can also go to floater_toolshed.xml and add you desired sounds so they are available from the drop down menu.
Same instructions as sound tab, works the same way.
Allows you to stop all dialog spam, block all dialog toggles, derendeer prims, block all sounds, etc… In other words you are protected.
ShoopedLife Dropdown Menu features:
- Close all Dialogs,
- Block Dialogs,
- Delete all your objects,
- Fake away status,
- Forced Ground sit,
- Phantom, *Go Invisible,
- Undeform avatar,
- TP Safety,
- Tp to Ground,
- ShoopedLife Tools,
- Animation Override,
- Nimble, *Resit,
- Pose Stand,
- Object area search,
- Clipboard Keytool,
- Local Assets,
- Sound Explorer,
- Vfs Explorer,
- Rip Particles,
- Message Circuits.
CopyBot and Additional Features include:
- rip textures,
- rip and download animations,
- rip and download sounds,
- UUID selector.
- Shift Left rip texture/ shift right rips sculp to prims.
- Upload gestures notecards lsl wearables free using bulk upload.
- Right click copybot on radar
- Bulk upload of temp textures
- Ripping of all particle scripts in sim or from selected object
- Local inventory for loading of assets for single session use
- Ability to use UUID keys in the inbuilt AO
- Ability to set custom mouselook crosshairs or choose from the list of preloaded crosshairs
- Avatar target name on mouselook and whether your have them in target
- Ability to zoom right in using right mouse button and scroll
- Right click save as inventory backup (assets)
- Keytool will also inject wearable using the uuid.
- Sitting detection to radar so you can tell if the faggot is sitting or not.
- Messagebuilder/Messagelog – wingridproxy type intercept read and inject message packets
- ShoopedStorm - a FireStorm build of ShoopedLife (coming soon!)